We strive to cater to the individual needs of each pet as much as possible. Whether its social time, extra walks and exercise or just some cuddle time, our staff truly want your pet to enjoy their experience with us.
- Our experienced staff have completed training in emergency first aid, medicine administration, animal behavior and proper handling and recognizing common ailments in dogs and cats,
as well as exotic and pocket pets.
- Veterinarian owned and operated with vet(s) onsite and Veterinary Technician on staff.
- Open 7 days a week, including holidays
- Full grooming services available
- Pet daycare/Day boarding available
- All breeds and most species accepted
- Conveniently and centrally located
- No minimum stay required
- Covered outside runs, large exercise area and multiple nature paths for walking
- Comfy bedding including raised, orthopedic Kuranda beds
- In-floor radiant heat (perfect for older dogs)
- Climate controlled and air filtered environment
- Multi-level condos for cats with outside windows
- Bird feeders and a Fish tank for some mental stimulation!
- Comfortable bedding
- 6000 square foot play yard
- Multiple walks
- Supervised socialization groups/playtime or one-on-one playtime for dogs who prefer human interaction
- Cleaned and disinfected multiple times daily
- Veterinarian recommended
- We follow stringent sanitation guidelines for boarding kennels outlined by the American Veterinary Medical Association, providing a
healthy and safe environment for your pet.
- Over 50 years of combined experience
- Professionally trained staff
- Animal Lovers!